Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Thinking of extending your home?

Running out of space at home?  Thinking of having an extension?  Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can guide you through Permitted Development criteria to ensure you are compliant with the relevant legislation, and also submit a Lawful Development Certificate to the Local Authority for formal confirmation of such.  When undertaking extensions as Permitted Development, the onus is on you as the householder to ensure you comply with the relevant criteria.  As Chartered Town Planning Consultants, Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can help ensure you do. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy provides specialist town and country planning advice to landowners, householders and developer’s alike, and specialises in the areas of Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Stafford, Tamworth, Leek, and the rural areas inbetween.  If you need help applying for planning permission, have had planning permission refused, or just want some general planning advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Back to Latest News