Instruction of Counsel

If you intend to lodge an appeal relating to a complex or controversial scheme, it is possible that it might be processed as a Public Inquiry.  If it does, you will need appropriate legal representation. 

As a Chartered Town Planner, Rob Duncan can not only act on your behalf preparing quality appeal statements and proofs of evidence, but can also instruct Planning Barristers directly without you having to involve a Solicitor.