Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Conservation Areas

If you live within a Conservation Area and intend to carry out new development, be it an extension or a new build proposal, it is important to ensure that your scheme will not detract from the character and appearance of the Conservation Area. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy has extensive experience of dealing with Conservation Area matters, and where necessary can recommend suitably experienced architects to assist you in applying for planning permission.  You may also require Conservation Area Consent if you propose significant works of demolition.  


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can assist with initial site appraisals, pre-application discussions with the Local Authority, the submission of the application, and with preparation Design and Access Statements.


Back to Latest News