Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Negotiation of S106 Agreements

Certain developments, depending on their size and local policy context, will incur the need for a S106 Obligation.  These can include for example affordable housing provision, education contributions or Public Open Space provision.  The level and type of contribution will vary depending on the Authority and the scheme submitted. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can assist with negotiations of S106 Agreements ensuring that you fulfill the relevant policy tests, and that the Local Authority is not asking for more than they should.  We can also provide comment on draft S106 Obligations once these are prepared. 

If you have a scheme and you are unsure whether S106 contributions will be required, contact Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy as we can undertake a local policy review to ascertain whether such contributions are likely to be required, and what their level might be.

Back to Latest News