Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Extending Your House

Are you currently thinking about extending your property?  Did you know there are various types of extensions you can construct without the need to apply for planning permission?  Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can help guide you through the numerous criteria which are applicable and advise you on the most suitable way forward.  When undertaking an extension as Permitted Development the onus is on you as the householder to ensure you act in accordance with the legislation so it is important that you understand the criteria and the interpretations commonly used. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy provides specialist town and country planning advice to landowners, householders and developer’s alike, and specialises in the areas of Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Stafford, Tamworth, Leek, and the rural areas inbetween.  If you need help applying for planning permission, have had planning permission refused, or just want some general planning advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Back to Latest News