Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Instruction of Counsel

If you intend to lodge an appeal relating to a complex or controversial scheme, it is possible that it might be processed as a Public Inquiry.  If it does, you will need appropriate legal representation.  As a Chartered Town Planner, Rob Duncan can not only act on your behalf preparing quality appeal statements and proofs of evidence, but can also instruct Planning Baristers directly without you having to involve a Solicitor. 


If you are considering an appeal against the refusal of planning permission, contact Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy for some initial free advice.

Back to Latest News