Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Guidance on Permitted Development

Are you a householder considering extending your property, or erecting an outbuilding?   Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can help. Under what are commonly known as Permitted Development Rights, householders are able to undertake various works to properties without the need for planning permission.  There are however numerous criteria applicable, and if you are unfamiliar with them the legislation can often be misinterpreted. 


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can guide you step by step through these criteria to ensure you building in accordance with the legislation.  


Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy provides specialist town and country planning advice to landowners, householders and developer’s alike, and specialises in the areas of Lichfield, Burton-on-Trent, Stafford, Tamworth, Leek, and the rural areas inbetween.  If you need help applying for planning permission, have had planning permission refused, or just want some general planning advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. 



Back to Latest News