Latest News

Check out our Latest News!

Back to Latest News

Dealing with Enforcement Cases

Enforcement Notices are used by Local Authorities to take action against unlawful use of land or development.  If you have undertaken works or are carrying out a use without first securing planning permisson then you run the risk of enforcement action being taken to remedy the breach of planning control.


If you are served with an Enforcement Notice you only have a short period within which to lodge and appeal  and early discussion with a Planning Consultant is strongly recommended.  Rob Duncan Planning Consultancy can provide timely professional advice if you served  an Enforcement Notice, and if it is concluded that you may have a chance of success at appeal, we can lodge an  appeal on your behalf. 



Back to Latest News